Monday 5 May 2014

// Gentle Skincare


L'Oreal Micellar Cleansing Products





As someone who suffers with very sensitive skin, I have to be fairly picky with the skincare products I choose. More often than not, many brands cause my skin to feel very tight and dehydrated, leaving trying out new brands and products a bit of a nightmare.

A few weeks ago I came across L'Oreal's new 'Skin Perfection' Micelllar range, their dupe of the cult cleansing product, Bioderma. 

I have never thought to try out L'Oreal before, I guess because I always assumed they targeted my mother's generation due to their marketing campaigns. However, this latest cleansing range has been a pleasant surprise. 

I can count the number of ingredients on one hand, which is very rare for a high street brand, and can also pronounce every single one of them!

In terms of whether this stuff does the job, HELL YES it does! Super impressed with what is essentially being marketed as 'posh water'. This has been my go to makeup remover for the the past few weeks now (Sainsburys were doing half price last week and I genuinely bought 5 more bottles), clearing eye makeup up like a dream. 

I just tip a tiny bit of either the Micellar water or gel onto a cotton pad, hold it on top of my eyes for a few seconds and then simply swipe it all away in a few gentle strokes, leaving my face refreshed and calm. No furious scrubbing like I normally have to.

So if you are in the market for a new makeup remover that can give many high end alternatives a run for their money and that won't break the bank, then definitely give this a go. Your skin will love you for it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment